LB lemon is all that colour, hes so dopey tho lol he is almost yellow now. We are giving him to brads grandparents.
they all have started experimenting with running around it so funny hey they run into the fence and they run on an angle until they fall over. its a good work out for my tummy just watching them coz i laugh so much it hurts!
as for the sale price, It wont be much, me and brad havent agreed on a price yet but i think it will depend a lot on the price of the vaccination. Honestly its more important that we find them good loving homes than getting a good bit of money for them. They have bought me so much joy - it has been one of my best and most fulfilling things that i have ever experienced - when we go into their 'enclosure' we feel so much love, they all get up and run over to us and start licking our legs and whining for us to pick them up. Brad and i spent 45 mins in there yesterday just laying there with them, they all fell asleep in our arms, legs (cos we were criss crossed). eventually we had to get up but it was just so hard to coz its so relaxing.
-The little monkey climbing up the wall on the left is a little girl. She always wants all the attention and is still the only pup who has managed to get out of the play pen yet.
-Next is a boy (u can only see his tail but he is the one in the second photo with a white stripe down his face. He is such a cutie and a family friend of ours is taking him in. his going to a good home. We have nicknamed him 'bruiser' tho i dont no y we came up with that name (reserved)
- Third is a little girl. She was the dark brown & white puppy. she is sometimes a little loner but loves affection and is very adventurous.
-Fourth is a little boy. He has a white tip on his nose only and has a nice placid nature. i have a photo of him at about 3.5 wks old standing on my wheel barrow (reserved)
- Fifth is a little boy. He is going to one of brads friends. This little guy has such a lovely nature he will just lay there in ur arms like a baby... (reserved)
- Sixth is the biggest boy of the lot. Brad and I have nick named him 'Bully' because he has a fat head and it looks like a bulldog. His adorable
- Seventh (bottom) is our little girl. She is one of two runts in the litter. Brad & I have refrained from naming her because we know if we do we wont be able to give her away. She is one of our favourites tho we no we shouldnt have any
- Eighth (top) is the other little girl. This was the pup Pete's family are umming & ahhing about taking home. She is one of the biggest of the litter and is the only one with a white coat. She is a very trusting little girl and will make a loyal friend.
- Nineth is lemon. Our little golden boy who was picked to be this month's background on the ozpets forum. He is the other runt and gets picked on a lot by his brothers and sisters but he does give it back to them also! he is going to brads grandparents which is going to be great as we can still watch him grow. He will undoubtedly be well fed! (reserved)
Please let me know if anyone is interested in adopting one of our babies. To good homes only and also we are in WA and would appreciate that only WA people apply.